Thursday, November 19, 2015

iPad Summit Boston

After an amazing 2 days at the iPad Summit in Boston, I am still trying to process all I learned.  It was so fun to see other ADE's and conference friends and ALL the sessions were so good.  Here is a quick overview of who I saw and my big take aways.  Overall I was reminded of the power of collaborating with like minded educators.




Love the idea of design thinking and loved the practical examples of how to make that happen.  Sabba shared Global Goals which I think I will start my year with next year.  It would be so cool to start the year with the 17 global goals and have the students select one to focus our content around next year.  We could let them design the year based on that big picture goal of impacting society.

No comments:

Post a Comment